Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seperation Pay for Transffered employees to new employer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DeepestSecret

Arresto Menor

Effective date and employment status : "You tenure with company A shall be carried over. Thus, your hire date on record shall be August 28,2015. You shall be employed as a regular emplyees under Complany B. You start date shall be July 16,2016 subject to completion of you clearance in comapny A."

Company b is now our new employer.

Hi guys! I have question, Since they transferred us to new employer, they changed our start date, are we entitled to have seperation pay? cause they want us to sign a resignation letter and sign another contract with company b?

Badly need help guys

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If security of tenure will be carried over dapat walang separation pay. Start date just means kung kelan ka magsisimula but for tenure purposes dapat ang "start date" is when you started sa company A

DeepestSecret

Arresto Menor

Thanks. BTW,
yung quote sa taas is kasama sa appointment letter napinapapirmahan and i-clarify ko yung sa hire date, of course iba iba yung hire date namin pero sinabi nila na on record august 15,2015? Hindi ba dapat may own copies kami since iba iba kami ng hire date sa company A?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Its not required by law that they give you copies but personally i wont sign anything if wala akong copy. At the very least you can take a picture

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum