Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice gusto kong panagutan ang baby ng girlfriend ko kahit di ako ang ama.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aleczee

Arresto Menor

Good day,

FYI: we are on the right age to make this decision were both 30+.

ask ko lang po.wala po bang kaming nilalabag na batas kahit di ako ang biological father ng ipanagbubuntis ng girlfriend ko.at gusto kong ang ilagay sa birth certificate ang apelyido ko pagkapanganak sa baby.ang rason po iresponsable ang tatay ng bata at ayaw ng girlfriend ko magpakasal sa kanya.payag akong akuin ang batang dinadala nya.at magpakasal kami. natatakot lang ang girlfriend ko baka magsampa ng kaso ang biological father pag nalaman na buntis sya. at paano paraan para di na mabawi o maagaw sa girlfriend ko ang baby nya i mean kahit nasa hustong gulang na ang bata.wala po kaming balak ipaalam sa biological father ang lahat kasi tinarydor ang girlfriend ko.balak po namin magpakasal sa lalong madaling panahon.
para sa isyung ito,
salamat po,

need your legal advice asap!

attyLLL

i wish i could tell you it is perfectly fine, but it's falsification and perjury.

However, if you did issue an affidavit of acknowledgement and later married her, the child will become your legitimate child and there will be a strong legal presumption that he is your child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

aleczee

Arresto Menor

[b] maraming salamat po sa advice sir fully appreciated po!

aleczee

Arresto Menor

Sir ito po ba ang Fraud na sinasabi nyu sa akin at sa girlfriend ko. cnu po ba ang makakafile nito ako o yung biological father.

Art. 46. Any of the following circumstances shall constitute fraud referred to in Number 3 of the preceding Article:
(1) Non-disclosure of a previous conviction by final judgment of the other party of a crime involving moral turpitude;
(2) Concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband;
(3) Concealment of sexually transmissible disease, regardless of its nature, existing at the time of the marriage; or
(4) Concealment of drug addiction, habitual alcoholism or homosexuality or lesbianism existing at the time of the marriage.
No other misrepresentation or deceit as to character, health, rank, fortune or chastity shall constitute such fraud as will give grounds for action for the annulment of marriage. (86a)

Sir ito na po yung pang void sa marriage nila. tama po ba ito.

Art. 44. If both spouses of the subsequent marriage acted in bad faith, said marriage shall be void ab initio and all donations by reason of marriage and testamentary dispositions made by one in favor of the other are revoked by operation of law. (n)

thanks po sa idea at guide.

attyLLL

if you want by the book, then get married and then both of you adopt the child

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum