Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation with cause

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation with cause Empty resignation with cause Fri May 24, 2013 1:21 am

cristel76

Arresto Menor

Hello! Im working with a call centr company for 4 healthy years, but unfortunately, Nagkasakit po ako. Na-tagged po ako ng no call no show for 3 days and now absconding na ang status ko. Ilang days po ba binibigay bago ma-terminate?

Allowed po ba ang company na mag hold ng sahod dahil daw po nka leave ng 5days?

And pwede po ba mamilit ang company na magrender ang employee ng 30 days kahit di na po kaya ng employee magtrabaho due to sickness with all medical documents shown? wala po ako maxadong alam sa batas. Your kind response will be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Cristel

2resignation with cause Empty Re: resignation with cause Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 pm

attyLLL

i recommend to you to write or email your company that you do not intend to abandon your job. give copies of your medical docs.

at the same time, you should go to the company doctor to be checked out.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum