Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying Foreclosed Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buying Foreclosed Property Empty Buying Foreclosed Property Fri May 17, 2013 5:24 pm

michelledecano

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon. Meron po ba right bumili ang occupant/tenant sa foreclosed property. We've been renting the house for more than four years now. I received a letter from lawyers re foreclosure of the property since January 23, 2013. The letter demanded us to immediately vacate the premises and to turn-over to BHFI as the winning bidder and purchaser. I already informed the 2nd owner of the house (yun nagpapa-rent) re this, but no response from them. I stopped paying the rent. I remembered last time the represetatives of BFS visited the property last year, they told me I can be a second priority in case the original owner won't settle their dues.

i just want to konw where I stand and how long can we stay in this property.

I hope for your immediate advise. Thank you.

2Buying Foreclosed Property Empty Re: Buying Foreclosed Property Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 am

dexter213

Arresto Menor

meron k pong karapatan bumili ng foreclose property

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum