Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

our house is for forclosure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1our house is for forclosure Empty our house is for forclosure Tue May 14, 2013 5:10 pm

buttons

Arresto Menor

hi good day!

i joined this forum to ask help or opinions with regards to our family problem..the story goes this way.our house was mortgage at a rural bank here in our city, then we met someone who is a middle man na may kilala siyang financer nagpapautang ng almost a million,and they granted us 2.5million,then that middle man accompany us to that bank to pay our 1.8 payable amount para makuha lang yung titulo and the rest of the money nasaamin na, now the interest ng financer sa pinautang niya is 175,00 every month po, then we failed to pay them for almost 5 mos now starting last january until ngaung may. ngaun po as the eldest daughter naawa po ako sa mommy ko kasi cya yung nagpapasan ng financial problem namin dito sa bahay though we have a business but dami naming utang,we applied for a business loaad sa bpi but d pa namin alam if aproved ba or not.Yung problem ko po is dba family home namin yun at during the agreement po I together with my mommy and daddy signed a form na in case we cannot pay parang mag execute cla ng deeds of sale ng bahay namin, ask ko lang po if makaka forclose ba sila ng bahay namin kahit kulang ng isang signature ng kapatid ko, kasi d time na nag agreement kami my brother was only 17 years old and now he's 18 na so nasa legal age na cya mag decide.. kasi dba family home yun dapat agree kami lahat at naka sign kami na we allow na ibenta bahay namin..paki help naman po...thankss!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum