Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced Leave

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced Leave Empty Forced Leave Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm

maratsafin99

Arresto Menor

Hi! Question - if i am supporting another country but i am employed here in the Philippines - we are following the holidays of the countries that we are supporting and not letting us work during those times - however legal ba na they don't compensate us (tagged as absent) for those days? Even though we are willing to go to work but it's the business' decision not to let us go to work?

Need your help please!

2Forced Leave Empty Re: Forced Leave Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 pm

attyLLL

if you are daily paid, then i believe it is still lawful, but they should respect PH holidays.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Forced Leave Empty Re: Forced Leave Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 am

maratsafin99

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:if you are daily paid, then i believe it is still lawful, but they should respect PH holidays.

what if monthly paid? I mean, im assuming im monthly paid since every month I get my monthly basic salary not dependent on the number of days of the month.. ganun po ba yun?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum