Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

probationary ended, not yet confirmed by employer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

purobe

Arresto Menor

i was hired in one of the corporate company last feb. 26, 2011. My probationary period started february 26, 2011 ended last August 26, 2011. After my probationary, supposed to be i'm considered regular employee based on labor code. until now i didn't received or entitled for some benefits which a regular employee can avail. i been working here for almost 2 years, my probationary ended but was not yet confirmed by my employer. please give me legal advice..thanks

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

purobe, with or without documents youre considered as a regular employee now..ask your HR to clarify things up:)

purobe

Arresto Menor

sir, we already follow it to our HR for almost 1 year. they didn't take actions always promises, what are the right moves we shall do to alarm them..3 po kmi sa case na ito, nasa payroll pa naman ang panagalan namin un lng mga benefits na ma avail of regular employee hindi binigay..hingi ako ng legal advice..were planning to go to NLRC kaso natatakot kaming tatlo na mapag initan ng company since we have a family to support at malilit pa ang anak namin..salamot po

CharlesI.

Arresto Menor

try to talk to your HR personnel again and highlight your concern, tell them if no action again you will go to the nearest labor office or at NLRC to raised your concern. But I do suggest it's better to communicate this to your hr, settlement is the best way before making legal action para no hassle.

purobe

Arresto Menor

thanks, we scheduled to meet with HR MANAGER nextweek..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum