Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VALID OR NOT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VALID OR NOT Empty VALID OR NOT Mon May 06, 2013 2:58 pm

ASHLEY-YU

Arresto Menor

Hi, I just saw your site regarding for annulment. I am Filipina and I just want to know I was married to my former boyfriend secretly the reason why we get married because i was leaving in our country going abroad to work 2 days after marriage i left the country and him and after 2 months we lost our connection because of his lack of patience waiting for me to take him in the place where i am working. after 2 years i went back to my home country and i found out that we are legally married. For almost 6 years of marriage i don't have any contact with him and i just found out that he got married with his gf but i don't have any idea if it is legal or not. i just want to know how to revoked our marriage. i hope you can help me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum