Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would like to cancel my contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I would like to cancel my contract Empty I would like to cancel my contract Sat May 04, 2013 1:03 pm

ChaMartin

Arresto Menor

[b]hi! I would like to ask for an advice. I have signed a contract with a school (School A) last week but then I received a call from a school that I really would like to work at and they have hired me. Is it okay for me to cancel my previous contract? I still haven't started working in School A. In my contract it was stated that if I do not finish the whole year, I will need to pay a bond. Am I supposed to pay it though I still haven't started yet?

thank you.

2I would like to cancel my contract Empty Re: I would like to cancel my contract Sun May 05, 2013 10:24 pm

attyLLL

the employer will be entitled to damages if they seek them from you. but as for bonds, you can read the other threads on this subject.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3I would like to cancel my contract Empty Re: I would like to cancel my contract Mon May 06, 2013 12:42 pm

francisco e. cruz

Arresto Menor

Hi! Iam a regular employee in a placement agency as an admin assistant since May 2011. Last december 2012 they assigned me in Cavite as coordinator to our contractual janitors. The janitors are given a year contract wherein they will accomplish a hiring form. Last May 4, I was given the same hiring form as a contractual by our HR Head. I look for my regular employment contract wherein there is no stated policy regarding a regular employee being transfer as contractual.Please help.

4I would like to cancel my contract Empty Re: I would like to cancel my contract Tue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm

attyLLL

imo, you are already a regular employee so that would be an unlawful demotion

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum