Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help - Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help - Resignation Empty Help - Resignation Wed May 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Mr. XYZ

Arresto Menor

Hi Attys.,

I tendered my resignation last April 11 with effectivity date on May 15. The resignation letter was signed by my manager and of course I have with me a receiving copy. Wala pa nahananap na kapalit ang management until now and they are requesting me to extend until May 30. I do not want to extend and I told them every time they ask for the reason of my resignation is because of personal reason and the same was stated in my letter.

Meron ba batas na pwede maghabol ang employer if I refused to extend until May 30?

Also sa contract na pinirmahan ko I am required to notify them within 60 days if i wish to resign which I was able to negotiate with my manager and she agreed. In case gamitin nila Ito as reason for me to extend my legal implications ba Ito? Or safe na ako at na-pirmahan na ang letter which means payag na sila na 30 days lang instead of 60?

Thanks in advance! Mabuhay ang manggagawang Filipino!

2Help - Resignation Empty Re: Help - Resignation Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

attyLLL

the law only requires 30 days. it would be nice if you can give them the extra 15 days if only to ensure a graceful exit.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum