Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pde rin ba kami kasuhan kahit may kasunduan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinnie.dominguez

Arresto Menor

good day to you atty.may boyfriend ako,parehas kami may asawa. yung asawa nya alam na may namamagitan samin.pero yung asawa ko hindi alam.may pinirmahan kami kasunduan na pumapayag sya na mag stay sakin ung lalaki for 2 days,may pirma nya ung ginawa namin kasunduan.ask ko lang po,,kahit ba may kasunduan sya pinirmahan pde ba rin ba sya mag reklamo at magdemanda??? salamat po!

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

even you and the wife have this kind of agreement. stil pwde sya mag demanda sayo. and you can never use this piece of paper as your defnse even pirmado nya ito.

2 days sayo ang bf mo at 5 days sa kanya? try mo mag appeal sa kasunduan. sabihin mo hating kapatid. and give the sunday sa bf mo as his rest day. ewan ko lng if di humupyak muka ng bf mo at lumuwa mata.. hahahaha

at pag nalaman yan ng asawa mo? paktay ng bata ka. nahay bata mo lng ang wlang latay hahaha...

homem

Arresto Mayor

chinnie.dominguez wrote:good day to you atty.may boyfriend ako,parehas kami may asawa. yung asawa nya alam na may namamagitan samin.pero yung asawa ko hindi alam.may pinirmahan kami kasunduan na pumapayag sya na mag stay sakin ung lalaki for 2 days,may pirma nya ung ginawa namin kasunduan.ask ko lang po,,kahit ba may kasunduan sya pinirmahan pde ba rin ba sya mag reklamo at magdemanda??? salamat po!

IMO, maari pa rin kayo idemanda nya pero pwede mong gamitin na depensa ang kasunduan na pumayag siya subalit hindi ito nangangahulugan na naaayon sa batas.

attyLLL

uhh, hindi alam ng asawa mo pero he signed the agreement?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chinnie.dominguez

Arresto Menor

ung bf ko at asawa nya ang pumirma sa agreement

attyLLL

ahh. then your husband can file adultery charges against you both.

the wife of your bf can still file a case of concubinage or ra 9262, but you can raise the document as a defense.

laine

Arresto Menor

I made a mutual divorce agreement paper stating that i have nothing to do with my husband and he has nothing to do with me. i made it in tawi-tawi signed it with another signature from my witness but ther was no legal counsel involved. right now i am filing a case concubinage against my husband since he did not agree to that but he did not furnish me with a duplicate of the document. hence i do not know whether he signed it or not. My husband, his mistress and me had a commotion and they filed a police blotter against me. they explicitly put there live-in-partner as the status of the girl. will the document i made hold in court? is it admissible? is it even legal? also i'm filing 9262 for inflicting physical harm on me as well as public humiliation, and also for failure to support our child... help pls.

attyLLL

they can raise it as a defense if it's for a crime of concubinage, but not for ra 9262

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum