Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about devorse

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about devorse Empty Question about devorse Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 pm

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

I just would like to ask... My girlfriend is merried in japan and she wants to get a devorse... How long will she be able to get her singleness here in the philippines??? What are the requirements and how much will it cost us??? Sa japan kasi me devorse madali lang ang prob namin ung proccess dito sa pinas... para makapagpakasal kami... thanks in advance...

2Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:23 pm

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

JhayAreJelyn wrote:I just would like to ask... My girlfriend is merried in japan and she wants to get a devorse... How long will she be able to get her singleness here in the philippines??? What are the requirements and how much will it cost us??? Sa japan kasi me devorse madali lang ang prob namin ung proccess dito sa pinas... para makapagpakasal kami... thanks in advance...

Basically makikipag hiwalay na sya sa japan ang problem namin is ano mga gagawin dito sa pinas para sa single ulit sya at makapag pakasal kami dito sa pinas... and mga magkano magagastos namin... hindi kasi namin alam kung ano ano mga dapat gawin... please help...

3Question about devorse Empty up ko lang po need help talaga Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:32 pm

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

up ko lang po need help lang po talaga sorry

4Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:57 pm

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

up ko lng po

5Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

es your gf a japan girl or a filipina girl
aneweyz, told her first and only to devorse in japan.

6Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:20 pm

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

Pedro Parkero wrote:es your gf a japan girl or a filipina girl

Filipina sir... I just heard even if she is devorse in japan ther is a lot of things to do here in the philippines... its easy to get a devorse in japan the problem is the things we should do to fix her papers here... for her to be single again and we can get merried... thanks for your reply sir...

7Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

JhayAreJelyn wrote:
Pedro Parkero wrote:es your gf a japan girl or a filipina girl

Filipina sir... I just heard even if she is devorse in japan ther is a lot of things to do here in the philippines... its easy to get a devorse in japan the problem is the things we should do to fix her papers here... for her to be single again and we can get merried... thanks for your reply sir...

kailangan nio ng lawyer dyan para i enforce ang judgement ng annulment japan court dito sa pinas.

8Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

me idea po ba kayo kung gaano katagal un at kung magkano ang magagastos namin???

9Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

up ko lang po

10Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 am

JhayAreJelyn

Arresto Menor

up ko lng po thnks

11Question about devorse Empty Re: Question about devorse Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 am

attyLLL

the divorce has to be acquired by the foreign husband, then a petition for recognition of foreign judgment has to be filed. it should be prove that the foreign law allows remarriage.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum