Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New and a question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New and a question Empty New and a question Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Cherry55

Arresto Menor

Hello ,
I am new on this forum group,I am trying to post question and I apologize if Im on the wrong forum.Here is our situation,my mom claim the insurance money after my dad died and the company told her it's just her money and for us the children will get it when we reach the legal age,however when my mom return to claim ours after my brothers 22nd bday the company told my mom that you already got the lumpsum money ,so we are confuse with the conflicting statement the company has given us.we did not pursue to sue the company because we dont have enough money to pay a lawyer and beside we really dont know we still have that claim.I hope somebody can give us an advice.thank you so much in advance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum