Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying Condo from Filipino residing in US

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

honey08

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask for advice po regarding my current situation. We are planning to buy a condo unit from my brother's friend. The CCT is under my brother's friend name and her husband. His friend is already a US citizen and her husband is an American Citizen. We already paid earnest money. We are now going to proceed with the closing. Only the wife is going here in the Philippines for the closing. What documents do we need from her in the absence of her husband for the closing?She already have SPA from her husband to transact on his behalf for the condo unit.

Thanks in advance! Smile

Alder

Arresto Menor

I think if she have SPA from her husband to transact on his behalf.Than i think you don't need any more thing for proceeding that sale because she is entitle to sell that unit legally.

homem

Arresto Mayor

consularized deed of sale with signatures of spouses, spa must be consularized. photocopy of valid identification of both, ctc. Consider also the documents needed when transferring the title (TCT or CCT) to you as new owner:
• Certified true copy of the title
• Consularized copies of the Deed of Sale
• Latest tax declaration of the property
• Certificate from the Bureau of Internal Revenue that the capital gains tax and documentary stamps have been paid
• Receipt of payment of the transfer tax and registration fees

see this also and share https://www.facebook.com/RealEstateLawsAndCivilEngineeringConcepts?hc_location=timeline

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum