Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

proof of legal custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1proof of legal custody Empty proof of legal custody Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:26 am

Rona Blancard

Arresto Menor

good day po,
gusto ko po malaman kung saan po pwede kumuha ng proof of custody kung mag immigrate po sa canada? may 8 yrs old po akong anak,anak ko po sya sa japanese,at lived-in lng po kami noon,sinoportahan nya po kami nong una,then basta n lang po sya tumigil sa suporta,di na po sya bumalik,at wala na akong balita,wala na po kami komunikasyon, ofw po ako dito sa hong kong at nagpakasal sa canadian,mag aapply po sya ng spouse sponsorship pra sakin at dependent ko po anak ko,isa po sa requirements ay proof of custody,di ko po alam kung san ba makakakuha non? at paano? hindi po kami kasal pero dahil po sa R.A. di ko po matandaan ang number,na pwede gamitin ng bata ang family name ng ama,if i-acknowledge po ng tatay. paano po kaya ako makakakuha ng proof sa case ko na to?at saan po ba makakakuha non?
salamat po

2proof of legal custody Empty Re: proof of legal custody Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:32 am

attyLLL

you should ask the canadian immigration office what kind of proof they require. in other states, they just ask you to provide an affidavit.

under philippine law, the mother of an illegitimate child has sole parental authority. the authority to use surname is just limited to that, custody and parental authority is not conferred to the father.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3proof of legal custody Empty Re: proof of legal custody Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:40 am

Rona Blancard

Arresto Menor

Atty,
thank you po,i will ask my husband to call them (canadian embassy) regarding sa kelangan nilang proof of custody, kase sa canada po i-process yung application namin,
maraming salamay po...
medyo kampante na ko na talagang sakin ang custody ng anak ko,since ako po nmn talaga nagpalaki sa anak ko,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum