Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

im not sure if i am illegitimate or legitimate child

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lumabe

Arresto Menor

What I know as a child is that I am adopted at 5 years old... as I grow up and able to read my birth certificate it says that my foster parents had me by normal delivery, it never said anything Very Happy about adoption.. after graduation, when seeking employment, the bureau that i am in right now have my birth certificate double check with NSO and that pass... now i am in another trouble my parents is in their old age and their neice threaten to sue me bcoz i have a fake birth certificate.. i know what she is up to, now i am bothered bcoz evryone in our area knows that i am adopted... pls help.. what will i do?

attyLLL

with the birth cert, it is presumed to speak the truth. someone has to file and spend for a petition for cancellation of your birth certificate, and prove their allegations.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

lumabe

Arresto Menor

wooow thank you po attyLLL pwede napo akong maging kqmpante nito maraming salamat atleast feeeling may laban naman ako nito..l cheers

Drummer Boy

Arresto Menor

From what I know,even if a child is adopted (legally), his birth certificate will not indicate that he is one. His birth cert is identical to a regular birth certificate of a legit child. His old birth certificate bearing the names of his biological parents will be kept by the LCR and a new one will be issued bearing the name of the adopter.

lumabe

Arresto Menor

wow thank you drummer boy i really dont know that,....

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

don't mind them, naghahanap lang sila ng sakit ng ulo. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum