Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cases posible to be filed against us

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cases posible to be filed against us Empty cases posible to be filed against us Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:06 pm

xang28

Arresto Menor

good day po atty..
i reali need an advice from u.. actually its not about me, its about my mama.. she had a conflct with her brother kasi napag.alaman ng tito ko na she told sum1 na may relasyon daw sla ng nagpapa.aral sa kanya which is very much older than him. however, yung information na yun is not orignated from her, sinabi lang din yun ni lolo A, and di gusto ng mama ko na magpatuloy yung relationshp daw nila, so she told her other siblings secretly withn d family lang,. ngayun eh may nakapagsbi na si mama daw may gawa ng mga tsismis na yun, and bnagbabanta.an yung mama ko na mag.fafile daw ng case against her. tanung ko lng po, pwd po ba talagang makasuhan yung mama ko? i reali need some clarifications kasi po. please im begging u.

2cases posible to be filed against us Empty Re: cases posible to be filed against us Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:10 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

i don't think the case will prosper against your mother, it is founded on hearsay evidence and it cannot be admitted against her. it can also be like this, that in case it was a recorded message, it cannot also be admitted as such as this is inadmissible in a string of cases in the supreme court.

3cases posible to be filed against us Empty Re: cases posible to be filed against us Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:33 pm

xang28

Arresto Menor

kasi po may.witness daw sila na sinabi ng mama ko yung mga bagay na yun and they are waiting for heR bago daw ifile yung case.. knakabhan po talaga ako.. please po help

4cases posible to be filed against us Empty Re: cases posible to be filed against us Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:04 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

my answer will be the same. you can ask others.

5cases posible to be filed against us Empty Re: cases posible to be filed against us Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi na ganun kadali ang magdemanda ng mga relatives sa ngayon! away pamilya hindi na pinapansin sa korte yan! at kung hindi recorded at sabi sabi lang at kampi kampi! masisira lang ang ulo ng Fiscal sa inyo! Razz kaya kalma ka lang! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum