Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forging of signature..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forging of signature.. Empty forging of signature.. Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 pm

raincygnus

Arresto Menor

i am a nurse supervisor in a secondary hospital. i am handling an area so im in charge in creating the schedule for my area assigned. last week i had my vacation leave for about a week. ive created the schedule for the area but the final print out form was not yet available. when i came back from my vacation i was surprised that someone forged my signature on the schedule. what will i do? it was the 4th incident and im so clueless who did the forging. is it late for me to complain? im sure that my chief nurse is aware of the forging since she is the last person to sign the schedule. im not overreacting with this issue but the thing is, if that person was able to forge my signature on that simple document, then he/she can forge my signature on other important documents.

2forging of signature.. Empty Re: forging of signature.. Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:44 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

you can report this incident of forging with your human resource development department as this is part of the policy of code of conduct of the employees.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum