Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2.Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shiela88

Arresto Menor

Hi there. I have an issue as I am planning to file an immediate resignation. They have approved immediate resignation before but on my case, they stated that I have to render 30days. May I use 2.Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative to file an immediate resignantion as I feel that we are being treated unfairly on the office. First of all, our schedule forecasting is a mess. Your on RD then you will be tagged as absent as you were not inform that you have a shift that day. Aside from that, the work load that is being given to us at times are "suprised" work load. Not even trained for it. Please, I am in desperate for a help here as I they said, that if I wont render 30 days I would be tagged as AWOL and not be given my back pay.

attyLLL

i think that even if you filed an immediate resignation, they will still tag you awol and hold your salary.

a mess in schedule, imo, is not a basis for immediate resignation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

32.Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative Empty immediate resignation Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:26 pm

markliam

Arresto Menor

hi,

can i file an immediate resignation if my boss shouted at me infront of everybody else and accusing me that its my fault regarding an issue which i defended so calmly. i felt very ashamed and it had psychological effect on me now. i think that im nobody and so insignificant. i feel so little. i am afraid to go to office for the incident that happened its like he treated me like a very low kind of person.

attyLLL wrote:i think that even if you filed an immediate resignation, they will still tag you awol and hold your salary.

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

markliam wrote:hi,

can i file an immediate resignation if my boss shouted at me infront of everybody else and accusing me that its my fault regarding an issue which i defended so calmly. i felt very ashamed and it had psychological effect on me now. i think that im nobody and so insignificant. i feel so little. i am afraid to go to office for the incident that happened its like he treated me like a very low kind of person.

attyLLL wrote:i think that even if you filed an immediate resignation, they will still tag you awol and hold your salary.

It happens in the corporate world. Life is not linear. It has ups and downs perhaps more downs. If you think of yourself as a nobody after the incident, imagine how the call agents feel handling complaining customers.
Look at it as a test of grit. After all, there is such a thing as a service recovery. When people fall, they rise up again.

markliam

Arresto Menor

its different from a call center point of view because you cannot see who you are talking to. anyways can that be a sample of inhuman and unbearable treatment of employer? im planning to pass my resignation tomorrow.

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Minor inconvenience is not a basis for an immediate resignation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum