Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAIVER NA WALANG PAKIALAM ANG ASAWA KO SA AKING PROPERTY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adviseme

Arresto Menor

Gusto ko po sana malaman ano ba mga dapat ko gawin? Nakipaghiwalay kasi ako sa asawa ko dahil may bisyo sya, ngayon dinala nya anak ko na bunso pero dahil mahal ko anak ko sinusoportahan ko sya.Gusto ko sana magpagawa ng waiver na wala sya pakialam sa any property na mabibili ko. Ayaw ko kasi magkaroon sya ng kahit konting right dahil bka ipagbili nya at ipagbisyo lamang. What are the things that i need to do step by step? Sana naman po mapayuhan nyo ako kasi andito ako sa abroad at gusto ko pag umuwi ako Pilipinas eh alam ko na gagawin ko. Thank you po and looking for your advise.

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Kung kasal kayo, habang intact ang kasal, I mean not annuled, any property both of you acquire during the marriage,I supposed is still conjugal. I don't know if you can have separation of property along with a temporary separation. Puede ka namang magtanong sa PAO, hindi ba? gud luck, dahil hnd nag-materialize sa akin gaya ng nais mo... hiwalay din ako, pero dumating sa punto ung illegitimate children ay naghabol at nakihati pa sa mga anak ko sa mga pinundar ko na hiwalay na kami nuon na-acquire ko ang mga properties na ito. Resulta.....huhuhuhu.... talo ako! Check mo ang Civil Code and Family Code re: this, parang may nabasa ako na hindi puedeng mag-waive sa ownership kapag conjugal na.

jd888

Before Marriage you should have a Pre-Nup.

For the purpose of addressing your concern, I will assume that the property relation that governs your marriage is covered by the system of absolute community of property.

Article 91 of the Family Code of the Philippines provides that the community property shall consist of all the property owned by the spouses at the time of the celebration of the marriage or acquired thereafter, unless otherwise provided in this Chapter or in the marriage settlements. Furthermore, Article 96 of the same Code provides that the administration and enjoyment of the community property shall belong to both spouses jointly. In case of disagreement, the husband’s decision shall prevail, subject to recourse to the court by the wife for proper remedy, which must be availed of within five years from the date of the contract implementing such decision.

I don't see a strong WIN situation concerning your predicament.

The subject is here is a WIFE and she has a problem, which you should be assisting her at this point of her life not to separate yourself from her.

Fix this because you have a child.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum