Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a phone call be considered a threat?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can a phone call be considered a threat? Empty Can a phone call be considered a threat? Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:53 am

facingDgiant

Arresto Menor

Hi. Can a phone call be considered as a threat? Our former admin was mad at me because I refuse to sign documents to pay what she ordered from suppliers without proper purchase order and purchase requests. All the BAC (Bids and awards committee) members, me and our new admin had a meeting one day and decided that the former admin should settle the matter herself. I signed the resolution. The next day, she called me up and said "I heard you had a meeting yesterday". I said, "yes". And she said, "We (she and her lawyer) will file a case against all those who signed the resolution."
Can I consider her call a threat?

vhern

Arresto Menor

hi good am po may it2nung lng po sana ako kc gusto ko pokc nang legal advice,,,kc po last year nang hiram po kc kmi nang mama ko nang pera s kaibigan nya n 45 thousand from feb 2012 pero wla po kmi pinirmahan n k sunduan basta ang sabi lang po sakin @buan nalang ung pera from feb. 2012 hnggang dec.2012 hinulugan po nmin ung pera ang na hulog po nmin sa interst ay nsa 50 thousand n po pero ayaw po nla n bwasan ang kapital nung dec. knukuha n nla n bou ung pera kso ala po kmi m ibigay n gnun halaga kada mag b2yad kmi s tubo lng n pupunta ung pera nung dec.2012 pnprma nla kmi n nanhg hram kmi nang pera sknila hnggang ngyn tuloy p din ung tubo n nsa 70 thousand na hnd p rin bwas ang kapital at nang haharas n ung tao nag s2lita n sxa nang ms2kt n slita smin anu po b ang dpat kung gwn n legal n praan dhil wla nmn pom kmi pera n gnuun k laki n m ib2lik

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum