Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions for Possible Estafa Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions for Possible Estafa Case Empty Suggestions for Possible Estafa Case Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:48 am

JlBengson

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just wanna ask your opinion in the case of my fiancee. Here's how it goes, my fiancee has an office mate who needed financial assistance and has borrowed a sum of 114,500 and has promised that she will repay it by means of installment which has worked fine for a few months until she decided to resign from work yesterday. Their terms did not have any documentation for which she can hold as evidence that her "office mate" have owed her the said amount.

What do you guys think would be the best solution for her problem?

-Thanks in Advance

2Suggestions for Possible Estafa Case Empty Re: Suggestions for Possible Estafa Case Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 pm

JlBengson

Arresto Menor

any suggestions mga sir?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum