Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ra 8484

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ra 8484 Empty ra 8484 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 pm

zhazhan

Arresto Menor

hi, advice naman po pls.. may unpaid credit cards and salary loan po ako noong 2007 pa. wala po akong trabaho until now so talagang wala po akong pambayad pa at umalis na din po ako sa dating inuupahan ko na billing address ko at umuwi na po muna ako sa probinsya kasi wala na din akong pambayad sa renta sa boarding house. hindi na po ako nila mkontak ngayon. possible po kaya may warrant of arrest na ako sa ngayon dahil sa RA 8484? kasi hindi ko sila ininform na umalis na ako sa trabaho at pati sa tinitirhan ko? tulong namn po grabe na ang kaba ko at hindi na ako makatulog.

2ra 8484 Empty Re: ra 8484 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm

attyLLL

it's difficult to speculate whether there is a case that has been actually been filed against you. better check with your old address what notices have been arriving.

if none, then i would advise that you inform the credit card company in writing of your new address, else if they do file a case against you, there will be a legal presumption that you had intent to defraud.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum