Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa legal fees

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa legal fees Empty estafa legal fees Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 am

chardallen

Arresto Menor

hello, can anyone advise me what to do. my case against the incorporators of a ponzi company charged by nbi with syndicated estafa has recently found with probable cause. now the rtc is ordering me to pay 5 pesos and another fee is around 40 thousand pesos plus, for the 2.5M amount of investment that i am trying to recover through this case . i don't have this amount for legal fees. well, of course i can pay the 5 pesos but definitely not the 40k. the rtc is giving me 10 days to pay. today is already the 5th day. what happens if i am not able to pay the 40k+? will my case be dismissed or will it stay until i have the money to pay for these fees? can i just send rtc a response letter to show my sincerity for the case and tell them that i don't have the money yet? or is it advisable not to send them letter and just leave it as it is? thanks in advance!

2estafa legal fees Empty What case to file? Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:33 am

chardallen

Arresto Menor

i have friends who where not able to file case against the ponzi company 4 years ago. they still have with them their contracts (promise to pay principal with interest in the future) and corresponding bounced checks (some checks were not depsited to the bank).

may i ask:

1.  can they still file any case even if it happened 4 years ago?
2. what case is sure win using the contracts and checks as evidence? i learned kasi na yung syndicated estafa case against the company, there are those dismissed and there are those in the court already. some say, even if it is in the court it doesn't mean you could win it because it is hard to prove connivance (i don't know if this is the correct term) between the accused to carry out the crime. how about bouncing check? will that do? if not, what case against the company or incorporators or owner of the company is sure to win?

3estafa legal fees Empty Re: estafa legal fees Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:45 pm

orlanorly

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney good day andito po ako a dubai nag lend po ako nang pera bago ako umalis tapos diko po na kompleto yung bayad dahil nawala yung bank account ko na dapat doon ko ihulog ang payment ko tapos nung kumuha ako ng nbi clearance na hit po dhil may naka sampa pa na kasong estafa laban skin gusto ko sna ma settle para makakuha ako nbi clearance at ma clear lahat gusto ko bayaran if how much outstanding balance ko di kuna kase ma kontak ang lending company at takot ako umuwi dahil baka dina ako makabalik dito pwede po ba ipasikaso kopa sa relatives ko thanks a lot

4estafa legal fees Empty Re: estafa legal fees Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:54 am

rubio_ag

Arresto Menor

gud am po. nagsumbopng po ako sa pedicab association sa aming lugar. mga dahilan po ay, ang pedicab driver, pag ako ang sasakay palagi po niyang sinanasabi ay may hinihintay siya o kaya ay may trabajo siya at palagi po ay kakakain lang po niya dahil isang pasahero lang ako. pero pag nakakita siya ng dalawang pasahero, mabilis siyang magsasakay at walang dahilan. gaya ng ginawa sa akin, isinumbong ko siya sa association nila. Ngayon pag ako ay sasakay ng pedicab at nandon siya, malakas niyangsasabihin at naririnig ng mga kasamahan niya, sa akin " o hindi ako magsasakay may gagawin ako, ito ay nakasasakit ng honor o nadidiscredit ako lalo na sa aming lugar. ang tanong ko po ay ano dapat kong gawin sa pedi driver na ito? may roon po bang batas na sumasaklaw sa ganitong ginagawa niya na puede kong ikaso? marami pong salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum