Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Name Change

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child Name Change Empty Child Name Change Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:02 pm

sofie12

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My daughter's last name is not my last name. i had a girlfriend that i got pregnant and because her parents would not accept me, we got separated and she named the child to her then suitor and later boyfirend whom her parents are pleased with. i did all i could to get them back and thankfully, it bore fruits. we have since been reunited and soon to be married. my problem is, my daughter is about to start schooling and i would really like her last name to be changed to mine. my questions are: what are the steps that i should follow? how long will it take to complete the process? approximately how much it would cost and do we need to get the ex boyfriend's approval?

Thank you so much and i would really love to hear from you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum