Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inpaid UAE Credit Card

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inpaid UAE Credit Card Empty Inpaid UAE Credit Card Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 pm

g_rod74

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

I worked in the UAE 5 yrs ago. I got sick, had tumor so i went on a sick leave then came home on what is supposed to be a medical vacation. I've had my surgery done here in the Philippines but after that i still have to stay here for another 6 mos to about a year for the therapy which eventually would lead to the cancellation of my contract. I wasn't able to go back to the UAE until now.

So here's comes my question, will my non-payment of my UAE Credit Card will result to a Bad Credit score from BAP and CMAP here in the Philippines?

Thank you Atty and hoping for your reply the soonest.

2Inpaid UAE Credit Card Empty Re: Inpaid UAE Credit Card Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:30 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes and No!
NO if you don't owe them up to 100K. Middle East Bank Associations has insurance for 100,000 Dirhams / Riyals for individual customers. If you don't owe them that much then it should be alright.
YES if you owe them more than that amount it will be reported internationally and it can affect your credit ratings.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum