Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

remittance of pag-ibig contributions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 remittance of pag-ibig contributions Empty remittance of pag-ibig contributions Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:03 pm

che1276

Arresto Menor

good day po! hingi po sana me ng advice. Nag-work po ang father ko sa government nuong 1978, ngayon po nuong nag verify po kami dun sa Pag-Ibig branch ang sabi po sa amin wala daw pong nai hulog ni isa sa kanila. I emailed the office kung san nag work ang father ko, she said that their records show that pagibig contributions were remitted in his behalf is from October 1982 up to March 1983 only. he ceased to be employed on April 1983. Five(5) months only Paano nangyari yun? pumumta rin po kami ng mother sa Pag-Ibig Main just to verify also pero gnun pa rin. Ano po ba ang magandang gawin dito? Sana po matulungan nyo po ako.

Che1276

2 remittance of pag-ibig contributions Empty Re: remittance of pag-ibig contributions Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede mong habulin yung previous employer nang father mo.. if you have proof that the contribution was deducted, then they should have remitted it since 1978..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum