Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unfaithful partner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unfaithful partner Empty unfaithful partner Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:58 am

merylmariano

Arresto Menor

good day. i was told that meron po palang free legal advice online.im 32,from pangasinan, married with 2kids.i am seeking help and needed answers to my questions regarding betrayal, lies, infidelity.
last year around august and september, my husband met an 18y/o woman in Caoayan City,Isabela who works in a videoke bar. ang akala ko, it just ended there. but few days passed, they still continued seeing each other until they agreed to settle and live together for nearly 2months. my husband leaves pangasinan every monday and goes home every friday that is why i never have found out this betrayal ng maaga.sa region2 po kasi sya nakadestino.just this january the other woman texted my husband hanggang sa malaman ko po ang lahat. now, our relationship became unhealthy, my eldest who is now entering high school seminary to become a priest one day no longer has the cheer and enthusiasm to go on with his plans.in other words,the problem created a tremendous impact for all of us.
now, my concern sir/maam,is i really wanted to file a case against that woman.

1.)on what grounds or ano pong kaso ang pwede kong ihabla sa babae sa ginawa nila at saan po ako pwede lumapit o humingi ng tulong?
2.)what are the procedures in doing so?
3.)i forgot to mention that i have no plans na kasuhan ang asawa ko, for the sake of saving our family,is it possible na yung babae lang po ang gusto kong kasuhan?

i hope you will consider my case.i am eagerly waiting for your answer.it would really be a big help for us.
thank you very much.

Last edited by merylmariano on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing of word)

2unfaithful partner Empty Re: unfaithful partner Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:59 pm

attyLLL

if you can prove the existence of their relationship, you can file a complaint for damages

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum