Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARRANT OF ARREST for SLIGHT ORAL DEFAMATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

robur

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.,
Meron akong warrant of arrest for Slight Oral Defamation kase 3x akong hindi naka-attend sa subpoena ng fiscal dahil nasa abroad na ako.Gusto ko magbakasyon sa pilipinas para harapin ang kaso ko.
Tanong ko lang po,aarestuhin ba ako ng immigration pagdating ko ng arrival area? Ano po ang mabuti kong gawin para maiwasan ang inconvenience sa byahe ko?
Marami pong salamat sana masagot niu agad.God bless..

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Hire a lawyer, and have him post your bail.

robur

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna wrote:Hire a lawyer, and have him post your bail.

Dear ibonidarna,
are you a lawyer? nandito ako sa abroad,If i hire a lawyer,are you sure pwede syang mag post ng bail before ako umuwi?thank u,God bless..

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Yeah, I am a lawyer. The warrant of arrest means that the information/complaint has been filed with the court already. Your lawyer could represent you and post the bail for you, that way, when you arrive you could avoid the embarrassment of being arrested at the airport.

robur

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna wrote:Yeah, I am a lawyer. The warrant of arrest means that the information/complaint has been filed with the court already. Your lawyer could represent you and post the bail for you, that way, when you arrive you could avoid the embarrassment of being arrested at the airport.

Thank u very much Atty.
last question po kung pwede,
Gaano po katagal para matapos ang ganitong kaso?
Ano po ang mai-aadvice nyo para matapos agad? kase po kilangan kong makabalik agad in one month dito sa abroad.
Marami pong salamat sa tulong nyo,sana ma-meet ko kayo in person,God bless po..

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

You can do it in one hearing. During the arraignment just plead guilty and pray that instead of imprisonment of aresto mayor, you be fined 200 pesos.

Downside, it qualifies you as an ex-convict.

robur

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna wrote:You can do it in one hearing. During the arraignment just plead guilty and pray that instead of imprisonment of aresto mayor, you be fined 200 pesos.

Downside, it qualifies you as an ex-convict.

Atty. gud evening po,
Kung mag-plead po ako ng guilty at mahatulan ako ng imprisonment of aresto mayor,

Pwede pa ba akong mag-apela sa korte?

Makakabalik pa ba ako sa abroad,paano po yun karapatan kong magtrabaho?

Sana po masagot nyo po ulit ito para sa naguguluhan kong pag-iisip,marami pong salamat,God bless po..

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Your lawyer could work it out with the judge and the prosecutor. It is one less work load for them. After paying the fine you can leave the country again and work abroad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum