Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust Vexation Case at Brgy. please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jethro93

Arresto Menor

Dear Sirs,
A compliant was filed against me at Baranggay, and the complainant alleged that I have spoken to her hurtful words that damaged her reputation.

She said that addressed her as "Land Grabber" & "Oppurtunist" and she claimed that it hurts her feelings.

She said I have been harassing her to get out of our property because she is only squatting.

Now, these are all untrue and we have a witness that when we encountered each other, I have not spoken to her this way.

She completely twisted my words around.

Can I file a counter complaint? or can I just give her an apology then hoping that she will accept it?

What if I will say to her in Brgy. that I am asking for her forgiveness?

PLease help.

jd888

If you have not said those hurtful words then you do not need to apologize.

Gather your evidence such as Affidavit from witnesses to that encounter of yours with the complainant.

If you have a strong evidence that the complainant have twisted your words and only imputing malicious and false allegation, then the complainant will bear the wrath of your counter.

Just cross your finger that they will settle, it is for their own good.

Hire a Lawyer to Protect you.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum