Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust Vexation Case Against my Office mate.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jhamizz

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

dati lurker lang po ako sa site na ito.

Currently po i am working in a prestigious company for about 7 years na po, married po ako at may isang anak. Meron po akong office mate na para bang bully ang dating niya. nasa ibang dept. ng company siya na assign at ako arin, but we are on the same level ng workplace. everytime na magkasalobong or papasok ako sa kanilang dept. palagi siyang nagpaparinig sa akin ng bading daw ako and minsan nagpaparinig na suntokan daw, pero indirect yung pagkasabi niya, pero at the back of my mind tinawanan ko lang yun kasi alam ko kung ano ako at wala akong duda dun.

1. ano po pwedi na case ma file beside unjust vexation?
2. if unjust vexation, pwedi po ba voice recording or video as evidence?

Thanks po.

attyLLL

i recommend you handle this in-house and file a complaint with your hr

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jhamizz

Arresto Menor

thanks po attyLLL.

ej29

Arresto Menor

Atty query ko lang po ...

Hello po.. This thing really puzzled me and I really need your advice but I will go to consult a lawyer po by this week,gusto ko lang po ng initial knowledge. Kasi someone in the facebook of my husband is attacking me and literally calling me 'pokpok' (slut or whore) as far as what my understanding about the terms. I am a nurse poh and this really bothers me.It agonizes me and my husband is really getting mad at his niece na syang nagmessage,kasi sinisiraan nila ako sa asawa ko dahil sa pera. My husband asks me to seek some advice what would be the good step para maturuan ng leksyon ang mga taong ito po. Actually this lady is in Australia but she's a Filipina,can I file a case against her? If so what would it be? I really need your advice.

Sincerely,
Mrs. E

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander - for transitory statements, and libel - for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words
It is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In Common it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed the claimant.

In Common Law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false, not specific enpigh to verify and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images like posting your private pictures. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, like posting unauthorized naked pictures and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike - with libel, truth is not a defence for invasion of privacy

False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being." If a publication of information is false, then a tort law of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.

In some civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a tort. The United Nation on Human Rights ruled in 2012 that the criminalization of libel violates Freedom of expression and is inconsistent with Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
A person who harms another's reputation may be referred to as a "Famacide", "defamer", or "slanderer". The Latin phrase "FAMOUSUS LIBELLUS" means a libellous writing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum