Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ano po ang dapat gawin?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ano po ang dapat gawin? Empty ano po ang dapat gawin? Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm

khatewilson@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

gud day po, my tanong po ako tungkol sa lupa na minana ng lola ko at mga kapatid nya sa magulang nila, gusto po kasi ng lola ko na ipamana nya sa akin ang parte nya,habang buhay pa sya. kaya lang hindi pa ito nahati.wala na po kasi ang mama at papa at only child po ako, ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin? pls.. tulungan nyo po ako.

2ano po ang dapat gawin? Empty Re: ano po ang dapat gawin? Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 pm

jd888

I assume that all of the concerned parties are in agreement as to such settlement. Accordingly, you must all execute a public instrument or a Deed of Extrajudicial Settlement stating therein how you wish to divide the property among yourselves.

Once you have executed the instrument and had the same authenticated, the instrument must be filed in the office of the register of deeds at Davao. (PM me if you are not from Davao)

The fact of the extra-judicial settlement must be published in a newspaper of general circulation in the province where the property is situated, once a week for three consecutive weeks.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum