Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights for voluntary resigned employee.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights for voluntary resigned employee. Empty Rights for voluntary resigned employee. Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 am

zelraymundo

Arresto Menor

Nagpasa po ako ng resignation last feb 12 and as 1 month notice it will take effect on mar 12, sabi ng HR dun pa lang magstart yung clearance processing and it takes 45 days.Legal po ba na 45 days ang clearance processing? My rights na po ba ko na makuha ang certificate of employment and training certificates ko after my 1 month notice? Ano po ba yung mga karapatan ko bilang voluntary resigned employee?

attyLLL

the only standard is a reasonable time, and imo, 45 days is a reasonable time to conclude the processing

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Yats

Arresto Menor

Hi! I resigned last dec.. And nakakuha pa po ako ng sweldo sa atm ko nung january and part of feb. pero nung feb 28 tnwagan ako ng hr at kinausapan na ibalik ko daw un pera kung hndi hnd daw ako mkkpagclearancw at hindi ko daw mkkuha ang cert of employment ko. I worked for 1 year and 2 months pero sb nila wala daw backpay n mkkuha dhil contractual lng daw ako. What should i do?

jd888

@Yats, the money is just a small matter; it can be earned once again.

It turned out the Accounting Department made a mistake with the remittance of your last wage plus Pro-rata.

Return it to them without question.

You need your supporting papers more.

You will find a better paying job.

Grass is always greener on the other side.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum