Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit DEBT

+4
Shanen06
jd888
Michelle02Xavier
juamina
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit DEBT Empty credit DEBT Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 am

juamina

Arresto Menor

good day!
yun dad ko po died for almost 3 years na po. tpos we received a credit card bill.. kasama na po un interest..
tanong ko lang po. kng liable pa rin kmi bayaran un credit bill kahit wla na po un fatehr ko? tnx

2credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Michelle02Xavier

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Magandang araw po. Hingi lang po sana ako ng advice, ang BDO po kasi nagpadala ng credit card saken. Ok naman po ang payment ko nung una kaso yun pog taong lagi ko inuutusan itinakbo po yung perang pangbayad ko dapat sa kanila kasama ang payment sa iba pang bills like meralco, globe etc. Ang collecting agency po tawag ng tawag sa aken. Yungnisa mabait kausap pero yung isa naninigaw. Willing naman po ako magbayad monthly pero hindi nga lang kasing laki ng hinihingi nila. May karapatan po ba ako magsabi kung ano ang kaya ko ibigay. Gusto ko din naman po kasi mabayaran yung due ko, di nga lang po ganun kalaki ang kaya ko. Ano po pwede ko gawin? Sana po matulungan nyo ko. Salamat at God bless po

3credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:20 pm

jd888

juamina wrote:good day!
yun dad ko po died for almost 3 years na po. tpos we received a credit card bill.. kasama na po un interest..
tanong ko lang po. kng liable pa rin kmi bayaran un credit bill kahit wla na po un fatehr ko? tnx

Having a credit card entitles the owner to conveniently purchase products and avail of services without having to pay in cash. But it also entails responsibility on the part of the owner to pay whatever amount he has expended using such credit card, as well as the penalties, interests and/or surcharges which he may have incurred.

Considering that your father has already passed away, his heirs will be held liable to pay for his obligations if he has left no property, whether real or personal, to answer for the same. This is in line with Article 776 of the New Civil Code of the Philippines which states that inheritance of the heirs includes all the property, rights and obligations of a person which are not extinguished by death. In addition thereto, Article 781, id, provides that the inheritance of a person includes not only the property and the transmissible rights and obligations existing at the time of his death, but also those which have accrued thereto since the opening of the succession.

Go to the bank and settle the payment options, it may be gradual/stagger; Consequently, it is advisable for his heirs to inform the bank regarding the demise of your father so that the bank can terminate your father’s contract with them insofar as his credit card is concerned and in order for the proper officers of the bank to send the heirs a copy of your father’s billing statement.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

4credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm

jd888

Michelle02Xavier wrote:Hi,
Magandang araw po. Hingi lang po sana ako ng advice, ang BDO po kasi nagpadala ng credit card saken. Ok naman po ang payment ko nung una kaso yun pog taong lagi ko inuutusan itinakbo po yung perang pangbayad ko dapat sa kanila kasama ang payment sa iba pang bills like meralco, globe etc. Ang collecting agency po tawag ng tawag sa aken. Yungnisa mabait kausap pero yung isa naninigaw. Willing naman po ako magbayad monthly pero hindi nga lang kasing laki ng hinihingi nila. May karapatan po ba ako magsabi kung ano ang kaya ko ibigay. Gusto ko din naman po kasi mabayaran yung due ko, di nga lang po ganun kalaki ang kaya ko. Ano po pwede ko gawin? Sana po matulungan nyo ko. Salamat at God bless po

Go to the bank and discuss your options to them, tell them your situation.

Be careful, they might let you sign something to your disadvantage.

Read whatever you sign carefully.

5credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 am

Shanen06

Arresto Menor

I need help po.. Bumili po ako ng car which is installment.. Binenta sken ng may ari ang car and ako na ang tumuloy sa bank ng huling 6 mos payment na tig 40k.. Then, gusto ko na sanang kunin ang or/cr sa banko dahil tapos na po ang bayad ng car.. When i went to the bank, naka hold daw po ang or/cr at hindi nila maiirelease because ung first owner po ng car had a debts yo pay sa banko.. Credit card.. I really need help.. What i want is the or/cr kase nabayaran ko na ang sasakyan.. Ano po ang dapat gawin.. Thankyou..

6credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 am

jd888

@Shanen06, technically the Bank is correct. The car is still under the name and considered a property of the person you assumed it with. The failure of the owner to pay his Credit Card Debt, the bank may be obliged to hold the documents of his car due to be released.

The bank can collect payments in form of the other properties owned by the owner; and I am sure that the car is the most convenient property for the bank.

Talk with the owner and compel him to settle his issues with that bank.

7credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:19 pm

mitch_bermejo

Arresto Menor

gud day po my credit card po ako,my utang po ako na 20,000.e nawalan na po ako nang work so hindi na ako nakabayad,ngayon po tinatawagan na po ako na magbayad sinabi ko po na hintayin ko lng po yung seperation pay ko para maka bayad.e matagal pa daw po yun kakasuhan na daw po nla ako.

8credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:42 pm

jd888

@mitch_bermejo, on what grounds will they file a case against you? This is ridiculous, not unless you have dealt with their collection agencies and they made you issue post-dated checks.

To my knowledge, nobody has ever gone to jail for not paying their credit card debts. Why? Because incurring debt is not considered a criminal act. Of course, this is assuming that you just simply failed to pay your credit card debts for whatever reason.

It’s important to know that circumstances will be different if you have issued a check or has signed a contract because a bouncing check or a breach of contract can be turned into a criminal case such as estafa.

That’s why some collection agencies will try to make you issue checks or sign a payment agreement because that could give them legal grounds to file a real case against you.

9credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Shanen06

Arresto Menor

Hi again jd888, is it possible for us to have an affidavit of lost ad give it to lto just to release us a new or/cr number..

10credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:22 am

jd888

@Shanen06, this could work, but I certainly do not recommend this. It is illegal and dishonest.

11credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:12 am

Shanen06

Arresto Menor

H jd888.. If ever po na maissue po ang or/cr sa lto, paparegister na po namin sa pangalan ko dahil ako ang bumili.. Question, kapag po iba na ang name ng sasakyan makukuha pa po ba ng banko ang car?

12credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:24 am

lissareoloso@yahoo.com.ph

Arresto Menor

good day po.
ask ko lang po sana.nakahiram po kasi kami ng pera dati sa isang kamag-anak pero ang nangyari po ay hinuhulugan naman namin kagaya ng napagusapan ksma pati tubo kso bigla po nawalan ng trabaho ang asawa ko at nagkasakit ung anak ko kaya po natigil pansamantala ung payment.nagfile po sila ng civil case laban sa amin at nag issue na po ng court order na nagsasabi na bayaran namin ung balanse sa utang namin.nagkaroon po kami ng verbal agreement na huhulugan na lng ung balanse at tubo hanggang sa matapos.kaso nga po may mga buwan talaga na hndi nkakahulog gawa ng ako lang po ang nagtatrabaho at may tatlo po akong anak na pinapaaral.naghuhulog naman po ako hanggang sa makakaya ko.alam naman po nila ang sitwasyon ko.gusto ko lng po sna i ask kc po lagi po nila ipinapanakot na ipapasheriff daw po kmi at ipapahiya sa mga tao.nagpunta na po ung sheriff sa bhay namin at nagsabi na bayaran na lng at wala namang makukuhang gamit.iniiwasan ko lng po madamay ung mga anak ko at mapahiya sila.may karapatan po ba ako ireklamo sila ng panghaharass?kasi po ang sabi ng sheriff ay pag hndi daw na satisfy ung plaintiff sa halaga ng binabayad ko ay pde daw po ipasheriff khet anung oras khet daw wlang makuhang gamit at intention lng po na ipahiya kami?tinatago ko po lhat ng resibo ng mga naibayad ko na sa knila.sa katunayan nga po 2 beses ko nagbigay ng partial payment ng january tpos february po naghulog ulit ako.slamat po.

13credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:06 pm

FrancesTejero

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon.

I just want to ask on how to clear my name for having a bad credit regading my credit card in NFIS? I already paid the amount in full on Feb 28, 2013 and now one of the bank offered me a loan and I really needed it. what are the things that I need to do or documents that I need to submit for my name to be cleared and my loan application will be approved?

Thank you. Your responce is much appreciated.

14credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:47 pm

juamina

Arresto Menor

we are liable then. but we didnt know that my dad has a debt in his credit card and then we just received the bill with big interest.and now they still keep on adding interest which we are having a problem if we should pay it or not. and where should we get 400k for a bill we didnt know that its still existing. what should we do?

15credit DEBT Empty Re: credit DEBT Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

juamina wrote:we are liable then. but we didnt know that my dad has a debt in his credit card and then we just received the bill with big interest.and now they still keep on adding interest which we are having a problem if we should pay it or not. and where should we get 400k for a bill we didnt know that its still existing. what should we do?

komunsulta ka ng tunay abogado

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum