Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paglipat ng Title ng Land....

+9
AiRaHeArT
kolokoy7949
juliecang
karl704
MRDR
ibonidarna
babycoz_22
jd888
liway fernandez
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 pm

liway fernandez

Arresto Menor

Pinamana ng lola namin ang residential land sa ama namin at uncle na kung saan ipinangalan sa tito namin ngunit namatay na sya ganon din po ang tatay namin...ang title of the land ay naiwan sa pinsan namin na nagaangkin sa lahat ng land na nakasaad sa title..paano ang gagawin namin kung ayaw ibigay ang title para maitrasfer ang nasabing land sa amin na tagapagmana ng aming tatay?

2Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 pm

jd888

The name is on your Uncle's name, and it was never subdivided into equal partitions for both siblings then?

This is a terrible neglect of right.

You need to gather evidence that indeed the Parcel of Land was intended to be partitioned equally to both siblings in respect to the will of your grandma.

Failure to do so, your cousins who are the rightful heirs shall enjoy the ownership of the property.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 am

liway fernandez

Arresto Menor

actually no wills and testament that comes from my uncle, its just that he left the title to my cousin....i mean the papers that we needed..for transferring the title...but she doesnt like to give it to us.again no wills and testament that he left to his niece , its just a title of the land...and we are also his niece....Note: my uncle is single...he dont have siblings or wife...

Last edited by liway fernandez on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it should be his niece but not my niece)

4Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 pm

jd888

Okay, very well then, it must be divided amongst you. This must be settled right away; try to talk with your cousin again, if she will refuse to cooperate then it is the proper time to institute legal actions. Find a Lawyer for this.

5Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty paglipat ng title opf the land Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 am

liway fernandez

Arresto Menor

actually verbally agreement po the residential will be devided between my father and uncle(their sister and brothers have their own property...that they inherited to their parents)so when they both died, the partition of land should be 1/2 will be given to my father and 1/2 of the land of my uncle should be devided between my father and my cousin who is the one who holded that tct....so how we can prove this... can we get as a witnesses our other cousins here?thanx Smile

6Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am

liway fernandez

Arresto Menor

also from that land including some other realties of my deceased uncle have been already devided equally among his brother and sisters but in the case of my father.... his own land that he inherited to his parents and inherited to his deceased brother who is single was still under the name of my uncle...so is it my cousin here is entitle as an heirs wherein they got their shares already? and unfortunately she is the one who handed that tct at this moment of time? ohhhh what a problem...

7Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:08 pm

jd888

Now, I understand that you do not hold any proof whatsoever.

This is a long shot; but try to reason with it because verbal agreement is also honored in some cases.

Present yourself as a witness to that agreement and swear to the truthfulness of your claim.

Do you have any development within the property? Have you built a dwelling place? If so, do not vacate.

8Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty paglipat ng title ng land Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:33 pm

liway fernandez

Arresto Menor

jd888 thank you so much, i like your advice, and you got my point here and i know that you have a clean heart...but then the last time that i talk to my cousin told us that the said tct was mortgage in the bank by my father that paid by my uncle,amounting 10k, so this is between my uncle and my father...thats why my cousin claiming here that my dad was no longer have the rights for the sub dividing of the land of my deceased uncle..i mean yong land ng papa ko ay mapupunta sa amin pero yong share nya sa namatay naming uncle ay sa cousin ko na lang daw mAPUPUNTA LAHAT...

9Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

jd888

Still, what your Cousin says is not documented during the time that the Uncle and your Father is still living; Just maintain with the argument that you witnessed when your Uncle told your Father that "This property belongs to us both" or your Lola told your Uncle and Father that "I give this property to you both", it would be better also if you are not the only one who witnessed such declaration from your Uncle or Lola. An affidavit from a disinterested parties shall also help, that they are witnesses when your Uncle declared that the said property is a joint-ownership between him and your Father and or your Lola gave the property to your Uncle and Father.

It is up for the court to decide on this.

Get a Lawyer.

10Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty paglipat ng land title Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 pm

liway fernandez

Arresto Menor

again thank you but i have no knowledge how much will i spend for attorneys fee..i mean all in all.... i i dont have enough money for the expenses...can you give me an idea, what is the total amount do i spend here..and if i can afford...can i get you...

11Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 pm

jd888

I sent you a PM.

12Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty paglipat ng title of the land Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 am

liway fernandez

Arresto Menor

jd888... thanx for your time but i dont have enough money for the payment or expenses that i have, can i get PAO if ever..?and is there any payment when you file a case regarding this...what about the indigency....

Last edited by liway fernandez on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

13Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:40 am

babycoz_22

Arresto Menor

With regards with this situation, I also would like ask sa pagttransfer ng rights sa lupa kailangan pa rin po bang magbayad ng Capital Gain of Tax sa BIR? Thank you!

14Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Oo, otherwise you wont be issued the Certificate of Authority to Register.

15Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:24 am

MRDR

MRDR
Arresto Menor

Good day po... i need your advice po kasi meron pong nabili lupa yung lola ko pero patay na siya and yung asawa naman po ng lola ko ay buhay pa at amerikano po siya, so naiwan po sa magulang ko and sa kapatid nya yung titolo pero biglang hiniram ng uncle ni mama yung titolo ng lupa at nalaman nalang namin na bibilhin nila yung lupa na yun pero ang nakausap po ng uncle ng mama ko ay yung asawa po ng lola ko na amerikano, ( meron po bang rights magdecide yung amerikano kahit hindi siya filipino citizen??.. given na asawa siya ng lola kong filipina?) and yung naganap po ba na agreement between my mom's uncle and dun sa amerikano ay legal??..ngayon po winowork out po namin na makuha yung titolo ng lupa dun sa uncle po ng mama ko.. and ano po ba yung mga pwede naming gaweng hakbang po para maisaayos ang lahat.

Pls help me po. thanks

16Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:15 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

hindi pwedeng mag may ari ng lupa ang foreigner kaya I presume na sa lola mo nkapangalan ang titulo. So hindi pwedeng ibenta ng foreigner yung lupa ksi insofar as the title is concerned, hindi kanya yun.

17Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:20 pm

juliecang

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po f sino ang mas may karapatan na magmana ng bahay at lupa ng yumaong magulang ? ang bunsong babae po ba o an bunsong lalake ?
at paano po ang proseso ng paglilipat ng titulo sa kanya ?

18Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:39 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

parehong silang may karapatang magmana. Ang mga tagapagmana ay pwedeng mag extrajudicial settlement na kung saan sila sila ang magkakaroon ng agreement sa kung paano ang hatian ng mana, o kya naman ay judicial settlement na kung saan ang korte ang maghahati sa mana.

19Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:56 pm

juliecang

Arresto Menor

kailangan po ba talaga ang extra judicial settlement kasi po yung mga kapatid niya ayaw pumirma at napagkaalaman ko na ang bunsong anak pala ang may karapatang magmana. Paano po ito mapapasakanya na hindi na po kelangan ang pirma ng mga kapatid nya .. pwede po ba yun na automatic na matransfer ang land title sa kanya ? SALAMAT po tlaga Smile

20Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:03 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

hindi automatic yan. kung ayaw nila ng extrajudicial settlement, so judicial settlement ang mangyayari. kailangan nyo mag hire ng abogado.

21Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:14 pm

juliecang

Arresto Menor

13 po silang magkakapatid kaya lang patay na po yung dalawa . pwede po ba kahit hindi lahat ang makapirma . kasi ayaw po pumirma yung apat eh ..
pasensya na po sa kakulitan..

22Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

dapat lahat gusto. kung may anak yung 2 namatay,sila ang pipirma. judicial settlement talaga kaya kelangan nyo mag consult ng abogado kasi korte ang magdesisiyon.

23Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:37 pm

juliecang

Arresto Menor

pero po sa akin na to pinama kasi ako ang bunso walang last will na iniwan ang mgamagulang namin, kelangan prin po ba ng extra judicial na minana ko na ito sa mga magulang ko ?

24Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

so verbal lang na ipinamana sa iyo ng magulang mo? walang kasulatan? mahirap kasi kung ganon lang ang katibayan. mas mainam nyan kausapin mo ang mga kapatid mo para pumayag sila sa extra judicial settlement. sabihin mo na mas gagastos pa kayo kapag nag judicial settlement kayo.

25Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Empty Re: Paglipat ng Title ng Land.... Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

juliecang

Arresto Menor

Magkano po kaya magastos ko sa atty fees at hanggang ilang buwan po kaya matapos pag magfile ako ng judicial ? uulitin ko po MARAMING MARAMI PONG SALAMAT SA PAGSAGOT PO Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum