Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resign under Contractual Period

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resign under Contractual Period Empty Resign under Contractual Period Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:19 am

yelrig2000

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I would like to ask if i can tender my resignation and i am under contractual period as of this time, does the company cannot hold me just to finish my months contract?

Thank you

2Resign under Contractual Period Empty Re: Resign under Contractual Period Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes you can, just give 1 month's notice.

3Resign under Contractual Period Empty Re: Resign under Contractual Period Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 am

yelrig2000

Arresto Menor

Thank you

4Resign under Contractual Period Empty Re: Resign under Contractual Period Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 am

yelrig2000

Arresto Menor

But in my contract, it had stated their "fixed", do i need to finish it for the 5 months i must engage to them or they cant hold my resgnation. Please advice, i had an oppurtunity coz i am married already my income is not enough, i have not experience contractual period before from my previous employers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum