Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bawiin ko ang anak ko sa illegitimate father nya

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iguepoy

Arresto Menor

Good morning po.

May karapatan po ba ko na kunin ang anak ko sa poder ng tatay nya since illegitimate child sya. pero inacknowledge naman sya nito at gustong palitan ang apelyido ng anak ko without my consent. nalaman ko lang ito dahil sa kapatid ng ama nya. Actually kinuha lang sya sa poder ko nung nag abroad ako at mama ko ang nag aalaga. dahil sa nagkasakit ang bata at medyo tarantahin ang mama ko ipinaalam nya sa tatay at kinuha nila at hiniram at ipapagamot na din hangang sa hini na nila binalik sa mama ko. nung nalaman ko yun kinausap ko yung tatay at sinabi ko since hindi mo na binalik ang bata lahat ng responsibilidad at panagngailangan nya eh ikaw ang gagastos. which is yun ang nangyari. hangang sa tumagal unti unti na nawala komunikasyon namin at lumayo na ang loob ng anak ko sakin.
ngayon gusto ko sya kunin at dahil andito ako sa ibang bansa. may karapatan po ba ako. since ang tatay nya ay seaman at nasa ibang bansa din at yung anak ko eh pinapaalagaan sa poder ng asawa nya at nanay nya. Sino ang mas matimbang na mag aalaga yung asawa nya at nanay nya o ako pero isasama ko sa ibang bansa or sa mother ko sa pilipinas na mas kadugo nya.

please i need an advice as soon as possible kasi po uuwi ako ng pinas this coming march 2013. para alam ko yung mga hakbang na gagawin ko

thank you

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Since the child was acknowledged by the father then the father has the rightful custody over the child.

The law says that both the father and mother has the parental authority as well as the custody over their children. In the absence of the father, the mother has the rightful custody over the same or vice-versa, however, in absence of BOTh parents, the grandparents can take over.

In your querry, you have the "matimbang na mag aalaga" over your child in contrast to the father's wife or even on his mother, this is in absence of the father.

Your move? just get the child, however, if the wife or the father's mother will refuse to give the child, then file a petition for habeas corpus.

iguepoy

Arresto Menor

thank you for your reply. but i don't know what do you mean by habeas corpus? Could you please ellaborate or give example of what it is. Or should i just take him away and give him to my mother instead.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Petition for habeas corpus - is a remedy of the aggrieved party whenever she/he is deprived of the lawful possession/custody of a person.

kung ikaw ay agrabyado sa custodiya ng bata/anak mo kasi nga yung bata ay nasa ibang pangagalaga ng tao, then ayaw nila ibigay despite sa demand mo, eto yung legal remedy mo sa court para makuha yung bata.

attyLLL

Sorry, but i must respectfully disagree. the courts have ruled that in the case of illegitimate children only the mother has the right to parental authority and custody. i am aware that some authors argue that the illegit father acquires parental authority if they live together, but the jurisprudence doesn't support it.

the proper remedy if they refuse to turn over the child is to file a petition for habeas corpus and custody. you can also consider criminal charges under vawc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum