Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a case againts the magnanakaw

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing a case againts the magnanakaw Empty Filing a case againts the magnanakaw Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 am

me_ph

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Thank you for this forum. Its a big help.

Ask lang po sana akong advice kasi hindi ako convince the way the investigator handle our case nung nanakawan kami 2 weeks ago.
Na blotter na rin po ito pero no help talaga until
May lumutang po kaming 5 magkaibang witness saying they have seen the suspect inside our house. They were able to identify the names, what the theif are wearing that day and so on. My witness also know the address of the suspect since they are former construction employee of our village.We even bring those witnesses to the police to make a statement so we can file a case, these are notorious magnanakaw and as people say they have contacts kaya di nakukulong.

The police say we need to have a photo of those suspect so our witness can identify, only by then they can act. BUT they are not helping us get pictures of the suspect. What are my means to do it, ako na nga nanakawan, hahanapin ko pa sila and get pictures of them para magkakaso? Sorry, but they are not helpful at all.

Question po, what is the best thing i can do with my situation above. Accepted ko na na ang mga gamit na nanakaw sakin di na maibabalik, although pinagipunan ko yun, i just want them to learn at para na rin di maulit sa iba. Legally po, what can i do kasi habang tumatagal walang progress pag aasa lang ako sa police.

Thanks po.

me_ph

Kung makakuha man ako ng pictures nila at ma identify ng witness ko, it might be too late, makakatakas na sila, i dot get help kasi from proper authorities. Pls advice po

2Filing a case againts the magnanakaw Empty Re: Filing a case againts the magnanakaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Go to the prosecutor and file a case likewise ask for the issuance of the warrant of arrest, just in case the suspect is at large, also, submit those statements as given by the witnesses to support the probable cause.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum