Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Empty Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:49 am

renem

Arresto Menor

I am a graduating student taking up Computer Engineering. Every student should have to make a thesis and our thesis is more on mechanical. Since I am a CoE student, I only have a limited knowldge on mechanical engineering. Now, I/we hired a person to do our thesis project. At first, the deal was good, we pay him and he will do our projects with what we demand within 2 years until Thesis defense is done. And he agreed to it but no contract papers or anything that was signed by us students and the maker side. Only the payment paper was sign with both party.

The 1 year was good. He always give us updates for the progess made in the project. Until few months before the deadline of our thesis defense, everything is missed up. Arguments happened when the said thesis project has been changed. The documentation and the thesis project did not match because he changed it. I ask why, and he just said, just change your documentation. Many arguments been done until he ask our bank account so that he can refund us. Until also he decided that he will not send anymore our thesis project. In other words, no thesis project to defense at all. Meaning, we the students will be failed on the subject and cannot graduate.

I need legal advice to this matter. Please help us. What can we do to this.

Thank you.

2Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Empty Re: Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

renem

Arresto Menor

up please

3Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Empty Re: Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm

HTC_skid

Arresto Menor

First of all, having your thesis done by somebody else and getting the credit for it IS WRONG and may constitute an act of fraud.

Second of all, are you REALLY seeking legal advice on something illegal? REALLY? Mad

My advice, rethink what you are seeking here.

4Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Empty Re: Student vs Thesis Maker. Need advice Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 pm

attyLLL

if you are thinking of a legal remedy, the court will not help you because you do not go to it with clean hands.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum