Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA CASE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ESTAFA CASE Empty ESTAFA CASE Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Hi Lawyers,

May humihingi po kase saken ng advice,And I'm not sure kung anu yung dapat kong i-advise sa kanya. Isa po syang empleyado(Liason Officer) na nagrremit ng government contribution on cash basis. I'm not sure if its intention or not, pero ginastos nya yung pera worth 100k plus. Dahil daw po nangailangan sya.
Ngayon nafound out na daw nung employer nya at pinagbabayad na sya. Willing naman po sya magbayad,
kaya lang binabastos na daw po sya in a way na sinisigawan, pinapahiya, minamaltrato at minumura in person and text message. She's being humiliated.So to pay the said amount, she signed a promissory note stating that she will pay thru her salary deduction. But her salary is under minimum. And she is not allowed to apply with the other company so she can get higher salary to pay the whole amount immediately.
QUESTION:
1. Anu po ba ang mas tama at dapat nyang gawin? Sa sobrang depressed kase naiisip nya magsuicide?
2. Possible for estafa case?

Please help her. Thanks!

2ESTAFA CASE Empty Re: ESTAFA CASE Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 pm

attyLLL

she cannot be prevented from resigning. imo, the promissory note may have converted her crime into a purely civil case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum