Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My employer online filed an estafa case against me.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nick26

Arresto Menor

Mayroon akong na received na demand letter from my last employer stating that he'll going to file a case (estafa) against me in court if I will not be able to return the money he sent to me to buy an equipment for the job. Ito ang story, my employer sent a total of 132,000 para bumili ng apple iMac para daw mapadali ang trabaho ko, Web designing po pala trabaho ko at ang employer ko ay from UK. I received the demand letter through an atty. based in CDO. Pero, I am going to pay for that amount for 6 months, kakaltasan niya po ang sweldo into half every month til mabayaran ko daw lahat. Pero, last december ayaw na po niyang ipagpatuloy ang wokring relationship namin. Wala po kaming contract. I just turned 18 last Nov. I still have the money but hindi na po completo. For the reason, he asked me to buy a wireless telephone, a desk and a chair. I used the money he sent dahil sabi niya. Ngayon, he also asked me to upgrade my connection which I did and he'll going to pay my internet connection for 6 months. And, he asked me to get a decent smartphone (a plan in globe) to connect with him every time I lost connection or electricity which I also did. Now that I don't have a job, can I still asked him to pay for this bills and stuff? Can I still deduct the total amount of expenses to the money I received and equals to the amount I am going to return?

Please help, I am just a student working online. I need some legal advice for the action I am going to do next.

nick26

Arresto Menor

And by the way, I am not planning na hindi ko babalik ang pera niya. It's just that hindi na po completo kasi nabawasan. Please help me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum