Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice - Please Help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Advice - Please Help Empty Need Advice - Please Help Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm

mr_skipper

Arresto Menor

Hi to all readers and advicers of this forum. I'm a newbie here and i'm seeking legal advice.

History:
Last 2008 my wife and I purchase a lot from Federal Multipurpose Cooperative under their GLAD (Group Land Acquisition and Distribution) program. We bougth property when we were single and the lot size is 100sqm each. So now we have 200sqm of lot in Cupang Antipolo. The Coop said that they will start developing the property by 2009.
We attended the coop's seminar and pay the membership fee as it is required before we can purchase the property and the term is 5yrs. We have been paying for more than a year until someone told us in 2010 that there was no development or no project at all and that the coop is a scam. So we stop the monthly payment. We went to Coop's office in Balete drive and inform us that they've heared about the scam and inform us that its not a scam and the reason why the development stop because most of the members who purchase the property did not pay the said amount at the money that the member paid to the Coop is also na money that they used to develop the property (dahil under nga daw ng GLAD program so yung bayad ng mga member sa pag buy ng property yun din ang ginagamit ng coop para mag hire ng mga equipement para ma develop and lugar.) So okay we were assure that its not a scam. But that did not stop me to investigate. I contact the cooperative of the philippines to check if Multipurpost Cooperative is a legit coop and if its registered to them. The coop was legit and register sa person I talked to confirm but also told me that the coop did not renew their license a year before. 2010 we got married so we haven't been able to know the development status of our property until late of 2011 we went back to the Coops office to check and person advice us to went to their branch in antipolo to see the site. On the same day we went to their antipolo branch and there was a seminar on going so we attend again the seminar after that I ask the person in charge if we can see the site. We hop on their red L3 Van and went to the site and enter in the Cupang quarrying for stone site. Then stop inside the little community where the stone quarrying is on going so we here the dynamite blast and loud engine sound. The person who took at us to the site said that we cannot go furhter because there is no road going to the development site. So I ask the person how come that there is no road so saan duma-daan yung mga truck nyo? the person did respond or baka ng bingi-bingihan lang. So I though okay so my wife and I talked that had to withdraw the money. Kasi doubtful na kami. We went again to to the coops office a few weeks later. I've talked to the person in charge that we need to withdraw the money na. The person name Ms. Judy said that we cannot withdraw the money but advice us to look for someone to continue our payment. Sabi ng wife ko Ha? bakit ganun so the lady said ok pweden sila mag hanap ng buyer for us. Paano namin ma benta yung property kung kami doubtful sa kanila. Thats where I start digging the coop but could not find any wrong doing maliban nlang sa site na sina sabi nila kung saan yung project. I was not able to ask for updates sa coop kasi busy din kami sa work at sa baby namin at nka bili ulit kami ng isa pang property sa Antipolo din yun ang 1st na ayos ko na papers at dun ko rin nlaman kung paano yung process at mga papers na kailangan permihan pati yung pag lipat ng Title sa name naming mag asawa. Naging busy na din kami sa paga papa gawa ng bahay dun sa lupa at sa work namin. Now patapos na yung bahay namin at kunti nlang ang kulang at ubos na savings namin mag asawa at buntis din wife ko with a twin (congrats to me... hahaha) anyway going back sa issue I went again to the Coops office yesterday to really withdraw the money and also checked kung my developement ba talaga. The person in the office don't know anything but instead she gave me the name of the developer and the contact person. The girl from the coop said that the owner of the lot is Engr. Crecensio Milla and also the head of Ines Developement Corp and the address but no contat number. Doudbtful ulit ako kasi developer pero walang contact number. I've search the internet yesterday about the developer and found that the owner Mr. Milla was charge of 2 counts of estafa in makati and falsification of public documents. G.R. No. 188726 details below the case is also about property na benenta ni milla with out the consent of the owner. The name Engr. Cresencio C. Milla and the name of the developer Ines Development Corp. is also indicated in the final ruling of the court. I'm worried kasi na baka ganito din ang ginagawa ni Mr. Milla at pinalabas nya sya ang may ari ng lupa sa cupang project na may lawak 161 hec. of raw land. pero in the end iba pala ang may ari.

Can some one advice me what to do and how can I claim or withdraw my money from the coop.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum