Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADVICE PLEASE!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ADVICE PLEASE!! Empty ADVICE PLEASE!! Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 am

jessieann

Arresto Menor

ive been working with RESULTS GROUP MANILA for almost 2 years now..

i have received a letter this week informing me that i have'nt passed my ssse1 form and my tin number yet? my issue is that how come that they have been taxing me ? where did those taxes go?

2ADVICE PLEASE!! Empty Re: ADVICE PLEASE!! Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 am

jd888

I think all is well with your Company because every registered withholding agent on compensation, which includes, but not limited to the following:

1) Individuals engaged in business or practice of profession with employees subject to income tax

2) All Juridical persons (e.g.,Corporations, general partnerships, associations, etc.) whether or not engaged in business.

3) Government Agencies and Instrumentalities (e.g.,NGAs, GOCCs, etc.), including local government units (LGUs)

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3ADVICE PLEASE!! Empty Re: ADVICE PLEASE!! Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

meron kayong pagkukulang pareho.

you're being taxed because you're earning income. those taxes deducted form part of taxes withheld by the company and are remitted to the BIR. Your guarantee that you're "safe" from any tax case is when you are given your BIR form 2316 after each calendar year.

http://www.councilviews.com

4ADVICE PLEASE!! Empty Re: ADVICE PLEASE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 am

jessieann

Arresto Menor

yes pero kasi po ang sabi nila hindi ko daw napasa yung TIN NUMBER ko and my SSS number since nung na HIRE ako? kung hindi ko "daw" napasa yun san nila nilalagay yung taxes and sss charge na kinukuha nila?

5ADVICE PLEASE!! Empty Re: ADVICE PLEASE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

technically naka float lang yung contribution mo until you give them your SSS and TIN #.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum