Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of "Annulled" to 'Single"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change of "Annulled" to 'Single" Empty Change of "Annulled" to 'Single" Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 pm

itgas

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

Is it possible to change your status if you are annulled in to single? I heared that after annulment "annulled" will be the status of the person. What I know is that annulled means no marriage happened..so why annulled parin naka lagay hindi single?

Please advice..

Thanks!

2Change of "Annulled" to 'Single" Empty Re: Change of "Annulled" to 'Single" Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:57 am

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

itgas wrote:Hi All,

Is it possible to change your status if you are annulled in to single? I heared that after annulment "annulled" will be the status of the person. What I know is that annulled means no marriage happened..so why annulled parin naka lagay hindi single?

Please advice..

Thanks!

may kasalan na nang-yari, napawalang bisa lang. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum