Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation clearance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation clearance Empty Resignation clearance Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:20 pm

millardo0153

Arresto Menor

I just need some legal advice about my situation in my previews employeer. I am a programmer and I was resigned last november 2012. As of now still not completed my clearance for some reason that the company wants me to surrender everything and train the new programmer. I already turn overevery thing and train the programmer. What they want now was for me to surrender all my source code to the company. This is quiet not good for me coz the company doesn’t give me any training for it. Any way my was I have a right not to give it to them because we do not have any contract agreement about the surrendering the source once I’ve resigned. I wanna know if by the law I have a right not to surrender it because we have no contract about it. Thank you.

2Resignation clearance Empty Re: Resignation clearance Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

stargazer

Arresto Mayor

Yes, since the company paid you to program, the company has the right to require this from you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum