Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no clear reson for lay-off should I sign this? help.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

breakingbad

Arresto Menor

the memo states- Current position no longer needed in account as reason for TLO.

I asked the HR officer the reason "reason" if it's redundancy, retrenchment or what not. --she wasn;t able to answer. Should I sign this and just file a case after if it has a cause?

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

kung di mo maintindihan, wag kang pumirma diba?

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

TLO - temporary lay off.. so that means you are being put in a floating status..

breakingbad

Arresto Menor

I understand the concept of TLO-- what I'm asking them is the actual grounds for the temporary Lay-off. is it retrenchment, redundancy, cessation of business... I do not want to assume that the phrase "Current position no longer needed" equates to Redundancy.

Thank You so much.

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

breakingbad wrote:I understand the concept of TLO-- what I'm asking them is the actual grounds for the temporary Lay-off. is it retrenchment, redundancy, cessation of business... I do not want to assume that the phrase "Current position no longer needed" equates to Redundancy.

Thank You so much.

wag kang mag paka sure na alam mo ang concept ng TLO....

breakingbad

Arresto Menor

ok po thanks.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pag may project o trabaho na nawala.. yung mga naapektuhan pwede ilagay sa floating status.. for not more than 6 months.. legal yan..

so pag nagkaron ulit nang bagong project o nagsimula ulit yung project na nawala.. bibigyan kayo nang nang return to work order..

bebang29

Arresto Menor

Good day. Tatanong ko lang kung ano action/s ang pwede kong gawin sa employer. 4 years na ako sa pinagtatrabahuan ko.Last Dec. 01 2012 nagstart yung maternity leave ko. After a month nagtext ako sa employer ko na papasok na ako ng first week ng febuary pero he texted back na alagaan ko nalang yung anak ko at wag na bumalik. I asked why pero di na sya nagreply. Ano po kayang pwede ko gawin?
tnx! Very Happy

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

do you still have the text message? kailangan yan as proof.. illegal dismissal yang ginawa sayo.. you can file a case sa NLRC.

leewei82

Arresto Menor

Hi po,

Ung sa akin po eh CTO kme last 11/6/12 due to agent to TL ratio, lbis dw po ang TL position, pro andun pdn ang account at dpo nwala ptuloy pdn po nghire sa ibang branch ang agents, dpo dpat redundancy nbgay saken at inde CTO?

Thanks

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

di ka pa naman ni te terminate.. you were just put on floating.. companies are allowed to do that.. pag naka 6 months.. don pwede ka mag file nang case pag hindi ka ni recall..

leewei82

Arresto Menor

ni recall po kme last january 14, to work in Makati and we were informed na pwede tumanggi for relocation at tuloy ang CTO period, they didnt explain the technicalities ng "pwede tumanggi and tuloy CTO period"....so dun po kme ngbased ng decision nmin...kng alam nmin na wala me choice f gusto nila ilpat ng ibng site , di sana inaplyan n nmin ung offer last dec....bottomline they misinformed us about the technicalitities of CTO, pwede b cla ksuhan about it?

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

iba yung hindi sinabi sa mis informed.. the fact that they gave you a chance to say no to the new job in the new location can not be taken against sa employer.. as it was done in good faith.. pinapili nga kayo.. so kung ayaw nyo.. eh di floating pa din kayo until magkaron ulit nang ibang opening.. to date.. 3 months pa lang kayong floating since November.

leewei82

Arresto Menor

dapat po mg 3 mons kme sa feb 6 n nka CTO pero dhil daw po ayaw nmin magwork sa Makati, they enden the CTO period last January 14, na now lng nila pinaalam sa amin...and they said we need to report back to work sa Makati, if we cant,resignation lng dw ang pwede gwin nmin...

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you have to report then sa Makati.. otherwise.. resigned na nga kayo..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum