Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

question po about putting a brand sa packaging ng product

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jasminroxas

Arresto Menor

i would want to sell peanut butter. i wonder if i could print in the package something like "jasmin's peanut butter". Is there a law prohibiting me to put such in my product? I am not a store owner. I am just planning to randomly sell it to people i know. may mga requirements pa po ba or anything?? thanks po Smile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

jasminroxas wrote:i would want to sell peanut butter. i wonder if i could print in the package something like "jasmin's peanut butter". Is there a law prohibiting me to put such in my product?

No law prohibiting that, however, the DTI may regulate the use of that name IF THE SAME WAS ALREADY BEEN USED AND REGISTERED TO ANOTHER USER., this is only the restriction.

jasminroxas wrote:
I am not a store owner. I am just planning to randomly sell it to people i know. may mga requirements pa po ba or anything?? thanks po Smile

Legally speaking since you are planning to sell EDIBLE foods, then, BFAD permit is necessary, likewise DTI permit for the suppose name, local sanitation permit, pero for me, later na lang yang permit na yan pag malakas na ang business mo.

Good luck for the new business..

Dapat may pamigay na sample dito. Very Happy

jasminroxas

Arresto Menor

thank you po..helps me a lot Smile)))
God Bless!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum