Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file an annulment?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to file an annulment? Empty how to file an annulment? Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 pm

mary_09

Arresto Menor

hi,my husband and I we're not living together for almost 12 years bago pa ako nakapanganak sa baby namin hiwalay na kami, dahil sa ibang babae at bisyo na rin parang natakot ako na hindi magkakaroon ng magandang resulta ang pagsasama namin ,at hindi naman ako nagkamali sapagkat till now ganun pa rin sya kung sino sino ang pinakikisamahan nya na babae at may 3 na syang anak sa mga mga nauna nyang kinasama, Sa ngayon i want to file an annulment para naman magkaroon na rin ako ng peace of mind at legal na ang pag hihiwalay namin and i want to have my own family in the near future ano po ba ang mga hakbang na dapat kong gawin and how much would it costs me?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum