Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want to file annulment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i want to file annulment Empty i want to file annulment Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 am

somewhere

Arresto Menor

Good day ..i just want to ask if i have valid reason to file annulment for my married?its happened this 3 yrs ago my husband tried to molested my daughter,but i didnt did any legal action because we want to protect my daughter for scandal..instead we let him to out of the country..and he know for between us the married is over but i didnt do any legal action for the married..and that time past by and he come back to Phil. ,i think i am the only person who remember all he does to my daughter...even my daughter will forget everything..and now i have a Boyfriend,and he saw me with my bf in picture..now its turn me a cheater?i really consider if you may advice me for what i am going to do for this.

god bless.

2i want to file annulment Empty Re: i want to file annulment Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 am

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

YOU WILL NEED EVIDENCE,,,, NOT JUST WORDS....

3i want to file annulment Empty Re: i want to file annulment Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:46 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Pity! You should have blotter the incidence when he tried to molested your daughter! If she remembers this incident, you can use her to testify against her father but she can't then you have problem to prove it! He might twist the story and use it against you!

4i want to file annulment Empty Re: i want to file annulment Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:53 pm

somewhere

Arresto Menor

my daughter remember everything..because she already 13 yrs old at that time!and his all family member and my family is knowing what happened because they all present when he admitted that he does to my daughter..the onething we didnt do any legal act becaused of may daughter begging us!Let his dad free,i really not understand but this all happened to my daughter she still love her daddy and she gave her forgiveness..she dont want me to put in jail her dad..but i really want to do that.

5i want to file annulment Empty Re: i want to file annulment Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

nothing you can do! if your daughter is not willing to testify you can't just invent cases to be able t annul your marriage I'm afraid!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum