Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

extrajudicial settlement..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1extrajudicial settlement.. Empty extrajudicial settlement.. Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 am

Denver1101

Arresto Menor

we have the title in a qc property. its under my parents name and my uncle and his spouse.my family were the one paying the taxes for almost 4 decades. my dad passed away and my uncle. i already have the extrajudicial settlement and partition of the estate of my late father with deed of assignment.i tried contacting the other family but they just ignoring us thats why it reach these long years.my family are the one paying the taxes. the other party all all us citizen thats why they dont care.iam a dual citizen Filipino american and im single. these is the property im inheriting.
my question is how can this property will be solve where it needs the other party to be obliged to settle this?
i tried all the efforts to communicate with this party but the family is just ignoring my calls. thats why i need the intervention of the court.What should i do?im going home to settle this once and for all!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum